Qt Labs released the latest version 1.2 of Qt SDK. The update adds latest tools for creating content for Symbian and MeeGo, including Qt 4.8 for desktops, the update also brings some improvements to the SDK and its maintenance tool, changelog after break.
What’s new in Qt SDK v1.2:
- Fixes for Qt Creator 2.4 in a new 2.4.1 patch update
- Qt 4.8 for desktops delivering Qt Quick 1.1, Qt platform abstraction, Qt WebKit 2.2, and threaded OpenGL. See Sinan’s blog post for more details.
- More Qt Mobility examples for Nokia N9 and Symbian devices
- Ability to specify network proxy setting in the SDK Maintenance Tool
- Update to the Symbian Complementary Package introducing Analyze Tool plugin and new CODA 1.0.6 installation package
- An update to Notifications API improving the end user experience and fixing issues in the Nokia N9 implementation of the API.
If you already have Qt SDK installed, you can update to the latest version by running Update Qt SDK from the Qt SDK application folder on your computer. If you first time are getting started with Qt SDK, you can download 1.2 from below link.