WE got some leaked presentation images showing-off upcoming Nokia Lumia Windows Phone handset sporting Nokia’s latest 41 megapixel PureView imaging technology. The handset features a very unusual curved design, including a curved touchscreen and camera bump at the back.
The specs according to leaked presentation:
- 4.3″ Curved touchscreen with HD resolution
- 41MP sensor, Carl Zeiss lens and PureView imaging technology
- 1080p full HD recording and Rich Recording Technology
- Dual Core processor with Adreno 320 GPU
- Microsoft Windows Phone Operating System
As you can see the monster 41MP camera sensor is bumped just like 808, there is also a xenon flash at the back separated from the camera module, Windows capacitive button has the new Win8 design style. The specs sound quite genuine for a next generation WP flagship, but the overall design looks ugly, looks more like a concept phone here.
Since WP7, as far as I know, can’t support a sensor that big, I assume the device will be powered by Windows Phone Apollo. Also, note the Windows capacitive button has the new Windows 8 design style.
What do you guys think ? – Fake or Real!