Here is another update from Nokia BetaLabs. Nokia app store client for Symbian^3 smartphones updated to v3.28.025 beta. The latest version brings sign-in support using Facebook account, along with performance and stability improvements to the client.
- Improved client stability when the client gets into the situation of connection loss
- Supports sign-in using Facebook account
- improved reliability when downloading large DRM protected files
- Changed the UI of the “contact us” page
- Other error fixes
- Store QML client is available for all devices running Symbian^3, Symbian Anna, or Symbian Belle software.