You can update your Nokia 808 PureView firmware over OTA (Over-The-Air) or by using Windows PC applications Nokia’s Software Updater or Nokia Suite. All Symbian^3 smartphones support UDP (User Data Preservation), but its always good idea to backup all of your personal data before updating the device firmware. The update is about 452 MB in size over Nokia Suite.
Nokia Tweet Generated Change log:
- New on-screen qwerty keyboard with predictions
- New Lock screen (Screensaver)
- New volume bar
- New Swipe to unlock introduced
- Music Player updated to v17.3.18 (New UI)
- Nokia Browser updated to v220.127.116.11
- Showing the megapixel number on every photos in gallery
- New option in Photo Gallery
- Improved image editor
- New camera UI – In Creative mode
- New popup in file manager
- New button in connection selection popup menu
- It may take some time before the new firmware is available for your region.
- No official change log has been released yet. If you find anything new in this update, please do let us know in your comments.